Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» S-One Dexter Shade
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm by Paul Quah

» Deco Den Supplies Site List
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 pm by melonpop

» What do you think when you hear the word...
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm by biscuit

» Hello I'm new :)
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 am by biscuit

» floree mold... fake??
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm by craftjam

» Some deco pieces...
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am by craftjam

» Some of my creations ^_^
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm by chiyochan

» What's your favorite Anime???
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:35 am by Mini Mo

» usefull sites and tutorials
Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:43 am by anouck

Forum

Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riechan
Riechan

Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   Empty
PostSubject: Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website    Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:59 am

Hi everyone!
I am making a website which will contain everything what you need to know about deco.*
The website is still under construction but it's getting there.
'Cause some people find it difficult to meet fellow deco-lovers online, I have also made a page where you can browse through a list of blog from which the owner loves deco.

So your blog doesn't need to be about deco, but you must like it and do it from time to time.

If you want your blog on the website, you just need to make a post about the "All about deco" website,
let your fellow bloggers know what it is and share the love!
I also need you to write something small about your blog and yourself, what it's about and so on.
Answer with a link to the post you made about it and the little information about your blog.

Thanks!
All about Deco
*If you'd like to help, just answer the post linked above.

(@MiniMo: I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move it Smile )
Back to top Go down
Mini Mo
Admin
Admin
Mini Mo

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website    Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Hahaha! It's ok, I don't want to interfere too often rabbit I thought about making blog section but members can just add their links to signatures. And advertising your website here is ok, though I was thinking to have website shops here, but oh well Wink
Back to top Go down
https://decoforum.forumotion.com
Riechan
Riechan

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website    Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm

thanks ^^
If you would like to be added, could you do a little post about it too? pls?
Back to top Go down
Mini Mo
Admin
Admin
Mini Mo

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website    Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:01 am

I thoought you have already added my blog? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://decoforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website    Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website   Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertise your blog on the new "All about deco" website
Page 1 of 1