Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» S-One Dexter Shade
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm by Paul Quah

» Deco Den Supplies Site List
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 pm by melonpop

» What do you think when you hear the word...
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm by biscuit

» Hello I'm new :)
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 am by biscuit

» floree mold... fake??
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm by craftjam

» Some deco pieces...
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am by craftjam

» Some of my creations ^_^
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm by chiyochan

» What's your favorite Anime???
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:35 am by Mini Mo

» usefull sites and tutorials
How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:43 am by anouck

Forum

How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini Mo
Admin
Admin
Mini Mo

How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial Empty
PostSubject: How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial   How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hello everyone!

I've just found a really nice photo tutorial on how to make an indyvidual cake slice from air dry clay. The tutorial is from japanese blog but it has lots of good photos so it's easy to understand everything Smile

http://rosehiptea.jugem.jp/?day=20100110#top
Back to top Go down
https://decoforum.forumotion.com

How to make nice cake slice photo tutorial
Page 1 of 1