Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» S-One Dexter Shade
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm by Paul Quah

» Deco Den Supplies Site List
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 pm by melonpop

» What do you think when you hear the word...
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm by biscuit

» Hello I'm new :)
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:49 am by biscuit

» floree mold... fake??
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm by craftjam

» Some deco pieces...
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am by craftjam

» Some of my creations ^_^
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm by chiyochan

» What's your favorite Anime???
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:35 am by Mini Mo

» usefull sites and tutorials
Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:43 am by anouck

Forum

Not a tutorial but something that might help :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini Mo
Admin
Admin
Mini Mo

Not a tutorial but something that might help :) Empty
PostSubject: Not a tutorial but something that might help :)   Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 am

I'm not really into DecoDen (just because I have Blackberry phone Razz) but I found cool japanese website (well shop) where you can design your own deco on your phone. It comes only with choice of rhinestones, not cream and sweets, but I think it would be great place where you can virtually design your deco, check if you like it or not, and then create the same design on your phone. I think that you can order design you have created but I'm not sure, as I dont understand japanese Surprised I tried it and its fun to play Smile maybe in the future I will deco my phone? Wink
Here's the link to this website:
http://decolab.101-c.com/decolab/user_data/deco.php
Back to top Go down
https://decoforum.forumotion.com
Riechan
Riechan

Not a tutorial but something that might help :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a tutorial but something that might help :)   Not a tutorial but something that might help :) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 am

thanks! looks cool ^^
Back to top Go down

Not a tutorial but something that might help :)
Page 1 of 1